May 6, 2010

Catch up!

Well I have to apologize for it taking me a month to post another blog. But luckily I can say that I have not been a slacker, we have just been busy.
On Easter Sunday after church we left and headed down to Savannah for the evening on our week long trip to visit family. We had a wonderful time visiting and Peyton got in another Easter egg hunt...number 4 to be exact! And she loved it! She has now become quite to little egg hunter and has figured out that there is candy in each one. So after she found each one, she stopped, opened the egg, and ate the candy. Luckily, there was only 1 M&M in each egg...so it wasn't too bad!! But needless to say, she LOVED it!
The day after Easter we hopped in the car and drove to St. Augustine, FL to visit with Paul's dad and Deborah. It was a wonderful trip and we were able to go to the beach every day. The water was a little too cold for me and Peyton, so we mainly played in the sand. Except for Paul...He went surfing! He said it wasn't too bad once you were in...but I left that up to him!
A couple days later we drove back to Savannah and stayed the night and then headed back home. It was a great trip being able to see everyone but we were glad to be done driving!

Here are a couple of pictures from our trip! More to come soon...that was only 1 week I caught you up on!



0 comments:

Followers

Email me at:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP