May 11, 2010

Kansas

So we had a great week with Michelle and Audrey! It was filled with a lot of fun activities!
We went to the zoo, toured a fire engine, went to a singing story time, went to gymnastics, went to the park/playground almost every day, ate a lot, and played a lot. The girls had a blast! I had a blast most of the time, but P was giving me a preview of what the terrible 2's might look like. But as the week went on things got better!  We had a great time!

Unfortunately I did not take many pictures... But here are some:)

Our trip to Home Depot...P wanted Audrey's steering wheel the entire time.

Baby monkey at the Zoo...Only pic I took at the Zoo.

Girls looking in at Michelle.



The girls drawing with chalk on EVERYTHING!

Girls in the yard playing:)

0 comments:

Followers

Email me at:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP