September 2, 2010

Little Miss Tricksy!

So recently we had the whole camera malfunction. Which, in that happening, I learned a valuable lesson...NOT to let your 2 year old play with the camera. So we have been very careful with putting it where a certain little girl could not get to it.  So I thought....
So I went to download pictures the other day and noticed a few that I didn't take. Apparently when I was taking a shower the other day Peyton went and got her stool, brought it into our bedroom, put it next to the dresser, climbed on the stool, grabbed the camera, took some pictures, put the camera back, and brought the stool back to her room.
Low and behold...the evidence...

I did not flip this...it came that way!





0 comments:

Followers

Email me at:

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP